See, last time we spoke I was in the "Home Stretch"; the last few months of my pregnancy (my first) and if you can recall, I was beyond ready to get our little guy out and into this world. What an experience that was! I'll spare you all the boring details and just jump right to the welcome wagon. Drum roll please....
Thursday, August 2, 2012
We're still alive!
One year and (just about) 7 months...and we're finally back. Phew! That was a long hiatus. I wish I could tell you we were out exploring the world and have come back with a new sense of ourselves. That we saw and experienced new things that we couldn't even begin to tell you about. Nope. None of that. Well...not completely.
See, last time we spoke I was in the "Home Stretch"; the last few months of my pregnancy (my first) and if you can recall, I was beyond ready to get our little guy out and into this world. What an experience that was! I'll spare you all the boring details and just jump right to the welcome wagon. Drum roll please....
See, last time we spoke I was in the "Home Stretch"; the last few months of my pregnancy (my first) and if you can recall, I was beyond ready to get our little guy out and into this world. What an experience that was! I'll spare you all the boring details and just jump right to the welcome wagon. Drum roll please....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment