Wednesday, August 21, 2013

You will be missed but never forgotten.

I just heard the tragic news last night....an old friend of mine from my High School days passed away earlier this year from a massive heart attack. He just turned 32 in December with a clean bill of health. There were no signs leading up to this tragic event; it just happened out of the blue. I am in shock.

My heart aches for his family; his wife and two small children. I can't even imagine how his family has pulled through this sudden loss. It has really opened my eyes and made me appreciate even more the loved ones in my life. The hubby....32 this year and Bubba....2. I can't even imagine.

My deepest condolences go out to his family.

Michael was a great man who will truly be missed but never forgotten. R.I.P. my friend.



Mike w/ wife, Crystal and kids, Ava 5 and Parker 4

Please click on this link to read his obituary - http://www.fullerfh.com/memsol.cgi?user_id=872024#.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment