Thursday, August 29, 2013

Handy Dan is at it Again!

I tell ya....if it wasn't for my super awesome handy hubby nothing would ever get done around our house. Nothing. Now I wouldn't say that I'm completely unhandy when it comes to home projects, I'm just a HUGE procrastinator. My one and only project for this season was to dig up the front garden (yes, we're changing it again). Well.....it's almost done. We'll just say that nothing will be planted this year.

So what has Handy Dan been up to these days? What hasn't he been up to! He's been working on so many projects that I have numerous future posts to get to. So I'm starting with this one, our mud room.

Since we moved into our house some 6+ years ago this room has gone through some major changes. Here's the timeline.....

We had an interesting paint job to correct first.

Small built-in closet (we use this for our recycling).

New window put in & hubby framed it out quite nice.


Recently hubby decided to build a new closet for all of our coats and only have a small little bench for sitting. Though some original plans for the closet have changed, in the end, it is PERFECT. See for yourself....

Old bench taken out for new closet & the parts used for new bench under the window.


Thanks hubby for being so handy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment